We at Think Creative pride ourselves as a small business that is closely connected to the community. All year long, we have the privilege of getting to work with so many of the individuals, families, and businesses that make up the rich fabric of our community. We are honored to have the opportunity to get to know others in our community and we strive to make a positive impact on their lives and on the community as a whole.
As Thanksgiving approaches, our team at Think Creative is feeling more grateful than ever to be a part of this amazing community and to have the platform that we do to connect more closely with it and the people within it. We strive to show our gratitude toward our customers every day of the year with the quality of the personalized services and care we offer. However, we believe that expressing how grateful we are for each and every one of our customers is especially important during this season of joy and gratitude. Without all of you, we wouldn’t be able to work at the amazing company that we do and we wouldn’t have the chance to connect with so many wonderful people in our community and make a positive impact on the lives of others. This Thanksgiving, we here at Think Creative are so very thankful—for each other, for our loyal customers, and for our community as a whole.
Everyone has different things in their lives to be thankful for. The members of our team at Think Creative want to share the reasons why they are grateful this year, and we encourage you to reflect on your own reasons for gratitude this upcoming holiday season.
1. I am thankful for my family and the fact that they have given me the opportunity to
be the husband, father, and man that I [have] always wanted to be.
2. I am thankful for having the opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives. I do not
take that for granted.
1. I am thankful for my family, friends, team and clients [who] help me push myself to
be [a] better version of myself every day.
2. I am thankful for having the opportunity to put food on my family table and to be in
the position to impact others [in my community] as well.
1. I am thankful that my family is well, healthy, and that we [are able to be] together
doing the things we enjoy. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to those people
and families that were affected b the fire and senseless shooting during this special season.
2. I am thankful for the wonderful community I am a part of, for my wonderful friends
and neighbors, and for having a place [that we can all] call home.
1. I am thankful to wake up each day, for each breath I take, [and] for all the blessings
bestowed upon me.
1. I am thankful for a great ending to a hard year.
2. I am thankful for the endless opportunities [I have] here at Think Creative.
1. I am thankful for being alive to bring smiles to the world.
2. I am thankful for being surrounded by great family and friends that keep me moving
1. I am thankful for my family, my friends, and the positive people I am able to surround
2. I am thankful for another day [in] this wonderful world filled with an abundance of
1. I am thankful for my family and for the friends that I can consider my family.
2. I am thankful to be in a better position in my life to begin helping others the way
others have helped me.
Amy—Social Media Team
1. I am thankful for the grace of every day, the steadfastness of family, and the warmth
2. I am also thankful for the continued opportunity to grow, learn, and become better. I
never have to stay the same and for that I am truly grateful.
1. I am thankful for everyone in my life—the good and the bad. The good make me
appreciate and the bad make me learn my lessons.
2. I am thankful to be living perfectly imperfect. No matter how my morning starts, I
always believe the day will be amazing. For me, positivity is a choice that has become a lifestyle.
1. I am thankful for the teachings and lessons my parents have always instilled [in] me
that I can pass to my children.
2. I am thankful for the ability to help those that could never help me in return.
1. I am thankful for the growth I’ve experienced this year in my Faith, my person
development to become a person I’m proud of, and to professionally make a decision to join the team I’m on now.
2. I am thankful for my family. There is not a lot, but they’ve been all I need.