We are a local company that is currently seeking a full-time, in-house SEO Specialist to match our high energy and integrity in driving our clients’ goals and success. The SEO Specialist will collaborate with cross-functional teams to help drive key marketing programs for our client’s products.
- Create and lead the SEO strategy for multiple clients.
- Conduct link analysis to find broken links, redirect, and cross-linking opportunities
- Effectively communicate strategy to get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Oversee client SEO strategy execution, analytics and reporting
- Manage multiple SEO projects at the same time
- Collaborate with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure all projects are moving forward in a timely manner and completed under deadline
- Review each deliverable to ensure it meets client’s expectations/standards
- Educate internal teams on SEO best practices, to ensure all deliverables are optimized at time of launch
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with directly related experience in SEO
- Strong knowledge of SEO and ranking strategies
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other third-party SEO tools
- Ability and desire to learn new things
- Committed to delivering superior client service
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable presenting ideas to team members
We are a locally based full-service marketing agency who is rapidly expanding. We value great work and great relationships with our employees and clients alike. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a full-time in-house position.
Salary based on experience.
Please email a resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a locally based marketing company with a purpose: Help your clients succeed! We provide digital, direct mail, social and reputation management solutions to our clients that bring results. Our tech savvy solutions and staff provide options for all types of businesses from local brick and mortar to larger corporate entities. We are seeking an experienced and aggressive Account Executive who can hit the ground running. This is a full-time position with telecommute opportunities for a winning individual. We offer a complete line of products to allow our Account Executives to truly have an unlimited earning potential.
Our desired Account Executives are assertive and self-aware, yet very empathetic to the needs of their clients and to our own internal teams and business needs. They possess organizational skills and superior customer service skills. The ideal Account Executive understands the needs of the client and fosters long-term and engaging relationships.
If you think you can provide the enthusiastic leadership our clients are looking for, read on!
- Previous sales, marketing, customer service or B2B experience with a proven track record of success.
- Experience within the automotive dealership industry a plus.
- Punctuality, professionalism, and excellent time management skills.
- Smart Phone and computer with reliable internet connection.
- Positive & energetic attitude.
- The desire to grow and succeed within a fast moving company.
- Responsible for existing account management and client communications/conflict resolution.
- Generating new business by following up on leads and generating new ones.
- Discover each client’s individual business needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with in-house team of creative designers, writers and tech experts to exceed client’s needs on everything that we supply to them.
- Prepare for and lead client meetings and presentations, train client on product when necessary.
- Schedule regular client visits to foster relationship and to supply analytic reporting using our own internal ROI software that prove our products.
- Strategize to develop upsells and cultivate new ideas to add progressive value to each account.
- Meet and exceed tiered revenue quotas over a scheduled time frame.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter explaining why your personality, professional strengths, and prior experience make you a good potential match for our firm. We will respond to all qualified applicants with a brief e-mail pre-screen and request for references. Qualified candidates will proceed to an onsite interview; 2nd interviews are conducted in-person with a local manager.
Job Type: Commission
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 2 years
- Outside Sales: 1 year